Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween


Halloween is this Friday! That means that Thanksgiving is in a month and Christmas is less than 2 months away! That is crazy! The other day I bought a cute jingle bell thing that goes on the door. I could not resist, all the stores have their Christmas decorations out!

Anyway, nothing really new has been going on. I had my hair cut on Thursday and colored dark again. I like one solid color as opposed to highlights so dark was the way to go! I have received a lot of compliments so I am thinking that it looks good!
Friday I have a Halloween party to go to and I do not know what I am going to be! Today is my only day off until Saturday so I am thinking that maybe I should get cracking on that!

Here are a few pics of my Halloween decorations and my hair!



No comments: