Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sayonara Sunday

Had a good weekend:) Brad surprised me and came home on Friday. We hung out all weekend after I worked. Last night we carved pumpkins!!!! I carved a skull and crossbones and he carved some scary looking face. We used the book and little carving tools. I am not so good at that...you need patience and I was lacking them! (and I was blogging the other day about patience being a virtue)
Been working and working out on the Wii fit. My muscles all ache at the moment from doing all these crazy strength exercises (strength is not my strong point!) and yoga. Ha! Yoga is tough!
Tonight I went and saw Nights in Rodanthe with Julie from work. Excellent movie. Although I only suggest you see it if you feel like crying for an hour and then possibly another hour after it ends!
So here is to the end of another good weekend. I work all week and am off on Friday and Saturday. Friday I am going to visit Brad and Saturday I have to back a bunch of cookies for the fundraiser which is on Sunday!
Hope everyone has a great night and an even greater week!





No comments: