Thursday, October 9, 2008

Patience is a virtue

I lost my patience at about 3:10 this afternoon. I guess 5 hours is my limit for stupidity and rudeness. I do not take my work home with me but sometimes when I do think about it later in the night, I am baffled. Never would I walk into an establishment and treat people the way that I see some customers treating employees. I know that not everyone can have a smile of their face 24/7 (employees and customers). Everyone is entitled to have their bad moods. Hell, I even condone it. Let it out! Get rid of all that stress and frustration! It is healthy! Good for the body and soul! I just think that people need to watch who they are taking their frustration out on.
They say that you hurt the ones you love the most. Well, HAHA then the customers at my work sure must love all us cashiers!
Patience is a virtue.
There are days when my patience is endless and I feel that nothing can frustrate me. Unfortunately there are days when the tiniest thing can totally throw my whole day off.
Sometimes the simplest gesture can help brighten a person's day. A smile, a wave, a hello, a little laugh at their joke. And just thinking that I may be able to brighten someones day, well, that brightens mine instantly.

1 comment: