Monday, November 3, 2008

November Rain

Can't believe it is November already! I have already started to think of Christmas ideas and am actually getting excited. I love the holidays!
This morning I went for a long walk since I do not have to work until this afternoon. I loved the way that everything looked with the leaves on the ground and it had rained sometime this morning. It was very calming! I have to work all this week and then I am off Friday and Saturday. Friday night I am going up to see Brad. Nothing else too exciting planned for me.
I was scrapbooking last night and the time just flew by. I could spend so much money on all these scrapbooking things! I absolutely love it!

I am now officially registerd for school! I am going to be certified in Medical Billing! I am so excited I wish that classes started next week!
I have 3 classes. My CIS class (computer information systems) is online so we will see how that one goes.
My medical insurance coding class is Thursday mornings at Radcliff 9-12 ( the only place it was offered this semester) and medical terminology is at scraft Thursday from 6-10.
I am pumped!
Every day I daydream about a new job! It is time for something more challenging and rewarding!
Thats all for now folks!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I'm glad you are excited for school! You will do a good job as usual! Can't wait to see your latest scrapbook!