Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saying goodbye is such sweet sorrow...

Well as my vacation comes to an end this chilly Saturday night I am feeling a little bit sad. :) It always sad to have to go back to work! But it was a great vacation. I bought a wii and then a wii fit and I have been having a blast playing with it. I am so sore though! But I had so much fun playing my parents Wii that I had to buy my own! It was nice to have my Mom do some of my laundry! Thanks MOM! Dinner is on my next time;)
Right now I am getting ready to head over to a friends house and just hang out. Gotta head back to work in the morning.
Today I helped Brad move into his apartment at school and then went to dinner with him and his room-mates. It is always a little sad when he leaves for school but I know that it is only for 3 months:) It is double exciting when he comes home for the winter because it will almost be Christmas! (Don't wanna think about that yet!)
Nothing else is really new though. The other day the cats got out and I managed to grab them both at the same time. (See pic below)
Currently I am helping Kendal and Amy plan a fundraiser for a family at work. A manager of ours from Hiller's was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and then found out that is has spread and he has brain cancer. His wife works with us also and we are trying to raise money for them and their little girls. We have planned a bowling fundraiser on October 19th at Plaza lanes. Keep your fingers crossed that there is a huge turnout. They are really great people and I have worked with them both for many many years. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers all the time. It is really sad. Cancer Sucks.
So now I sit, saying goodbye to my vacation. To my Brad.
Saying goodbye is such sweet sorrow. :)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Aww..I'm sorry your vacation is over and Brad went back to school. Just keep January 23 in mind!!