Saturday, February 27, 2010

Playin' hooky



Today I woke up and the idea of going to work did not sound appealing at all...so I played hooky. I have been thinking about using a sick day for a while now and today felt like the perfect day.
Yesterday I was off work so I went to breakfast with Amy, Target and then to visit my Mom:)

Last night Brad and I went to dinner with his cousin Abby (A) and her boyfriend Adam (A). We went to Bd's Mongolian BBQ. It was delicious! (and I managed to make it fairly healthy and didn't overeat! Although the few beers that I had didn't help but they were delicious too!)
Then we hung out at their apartment and Abby gave me a farm and cafe on facebook! :D

This morning Brad (B) and I went for a jog, about 30 minutes, and then did a bunch of ab workouts. Now I feel refreshed and ready to go! Its hard to run outside in the snow and ice but surprisingly refreshing. He had to push me because I have a hard time jogging for a long distance but in the end it was worth it! (Thanks B!)

I have been eating healthy all week and doing really good. I have not had a lot of sweets (even though I may think about them all the time:D) so last night when I had a bite it was sooooooo delicious!

Now Brad and I are going to go to Dick's sporting goods and I think I am going to buy a hula hoop! Supposed to be a good workout and they have special ones with weights for an even better work out!

That's about all I have for now!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!