Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another day...another couple dollars...

Another Tuesday come and another Tuesday (almost) gone.
Worked today and it was pretty lame. I did, however, eat healthy:) I have been eating pretty well for the past 2 days and it feels good!
I have been working out and that feels good! I am doing good so far and I am proud of myself!

It sure is hard to change the way I think.
Earlier I was trying to work out on my treadmill and after about 6 minutes it would stop and then I would have to reset it. After the 2ND time that it did this I was really frustrated (I was frustrated to begin with just because I have been all day) and immediately I thought "forget it I'm just going to go eat some cookies and Ill just try again tomorrow!" and then I caught myself! I called myself out, like hey girl, calm down!

I really do eat my emotions!
I know that sometimes at work when I am frustrated or even just really bored I would go and get something yummy from the bakery. That would make me smile for a minute but in the long run did me no good.
So now that I am paying closer attention to this behavior I think I am gaining better control over it.

I did give up on my treadmill for the time being but I didn't give up! I did some ab exercises with Brad (bless is patient soul! He just took my frustration in stride!) and I jogged with the Wii! I actually ended up getting about 30 minutes of exercise in and worked up a decent sweat! I jogged for 10 minutes straight, over a mile and I don't think I have done that since they made me run the mile in high school!

So in not giving up and working through my frustrations I accomplished what I wanted too! And now I feel good and I didn't eat any cookies!

I drank a few mugs of yogi healthy fasting tea to get me through the night!

All in All a good day (minus the 8 hours I had to spend at work!)

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!