Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stop And Smell The Roses


Another weekend comes to an end.
I love weekends even though I do not have your normal Monday thru Friday job. (Of course I love them even more when I don't have to work them!)
Pretty low key this weekend. Brad went snowboarding with the boys from school so I had the weekend to myself.

Friday I went to dinner with Julie from work and Saturday I had to work all night. Then I hung out and watched the raccoon outside with Stash and tried to be as excited as he was but I just couldn't do it!

Today I was off work so I cleaned up around my apartment and went to Barnes and Noble and wondered around for a while.
Brad came over after he got home and we watched Hitch (great movie...makes me laugh every time!) and ate some dinner.
Now its 10pm already and the weekend is gone:(

I just got off the dreadmill after a 50 minute fast walk:) And I feel great! I worked out yesterday morning too before work. Every time I work out I feel so great and refreshed and I know that I should do it more often.

I decided that I wanted to save the gorgeous roses that Brad bought me for Valentines Day so I am drying them out. They are hanging upside down in my dark, dry closet and then I am going to spray them with a sparkly shiny spray that I can buy at Micheal's. Then I can put them back in their vase and keep them forever! I love pretty flowers but I always feel so bad when I have to throw them away because they die.

Well that's about it for now!
As for my updates on me being healthy-I did not eat very well this weekend but I did get a lot of exercise. If only I could find my happy medium...Ill just keep working on that!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. You did not visit your mom, though! LOL! Love you sweetie!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!