Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow!

Just thought I would update a little. There is snow on the ground! Yes! I went for a walk this morning, it was extremely refreshing! Now I have to jet off to work soon here. I can not wait until Thursday and Friday, those are my days off this week!
Went to dinner with my Mom and aunts and cousin on Friday then went and saw the new MGM with my mom. Lost miserably. But it was fun none the less. Saturday I worked all day-lame lame lame. Same for yesterday, but at least yesterday I was able to watch all the snow falling. Then I came home and sat on my ass! Now today I feel like I have been totally lazy hence the long walk I took this morning.
Tonight I am going to Wii fit, she is gonna be mad, it has been like 4 days! uh oh! I'm in for a lecture.
That's about it for now, just work work work all week. I can not wait until Friday when Brad comes home:)
That's it for now! Peace out homies!

No comments: