Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Christmas time...

I love the snow:) I am just relaxing and watching the snow fall. Had a good few days off, save for the terrible, horrible headache. I decorated my apartment for Christmas. Kitties love sleeping underneath the Christmas Tree. I hung some lights in the windows and wrapped my pictures in wrapping paper.






Did some shopping on Friday early morning. Had a nice Thanksgiving just wish that II would have felt a little better and been able to enjoy the food! It was nice to see Brad for a whole weekend! I am excited that in 3 weeks he will be home for 3 months!
I am pumped because also because Nickelback (my favorite band!) is coming to Joe Louis in February! YES!!!!! I have been waiting for them!

Head back to work tomorrow. (lame!) I am off again on Friday. Ready for an awesome vacation in January!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Your tree looks pretty! I'm sorry you had a headache for Thanksgiving and couldn't enjoy yourself much. Your pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole rocked though!