Friday, November 7, 2008

Excited!

TGIF! Finally a day off work. It feels like forever! Yesterday I bought a Christmas tree! The holidays are coming! I am so excited already...plus when the new year hits, the cruise will only be a few weeks away! I am starting to pick up some scrap booking supplies already! That is going to be the best vacation ever to scrapbook!

These holidays are going to be awesome! Because if I am really lucky, they might possibly be my last holidays at Hiller's! My longing for a new job is stronger every day! This June I will hit my 10 year mark! Oh goodness! While Hiller's has been a great place to work, and if need be I could work there for the rest of my life and retire from their, I need a challenge! I need a job that keeps me thinking on a daily basis! Something that I can call a career and be proud of myself. I am capable of so much more than Hiller's could ever offer me.

Went to Target last night. I think I might have a minor addiction to Target. Which I guess is somewhat harmless it is just so easy to spend a lot of money there. Besides the Christmas tree I bought some catnip kitty toys that are Christmas colors. I have to hide them until at least December. Also bought some makeup and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Best holiday movie next to Christmas Story.

Tonight I am going to visit Brad at this apartment. We are going to go eat at Sonic ( you know that commercial you see all the time but there is not one in Michigan?) They just opened one up right by his college. I think I might have to take a picture or two and scrapbook a page about it!
Tomorrow I am going to the bar for Amy's birthday.
That is my exciting weekend and that is all for now!

Kitties are good, brats as usual! I love em!
Play fighting!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wee! I'm glad you're excited. Have a wonderful weekend!