Saturday, December 6, 2008

Playin' hooky

Happy Saturday! Today I played hooky from work. :) Lets just say that I was in desperate need of a mental health day.
I did a lot of Christmas shopping yesterday but I am still not even close to done. I have Thursday and Friday off so I plan on having it finished by then.
I have been quite proud of myself lately. I fixed my Christmas tree so it is no longer a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. :) It looks quite beautiful with a hanging star (the star is not supposed to hang but it is inevitable) and lots of presents underneath.
I fixed my vacuum! (Thanks Mom! The belt was broke!)
I have vacuumed 3 times since then. There is just something about freshly vacuumed carpet!
I have a hair cut and color on Thursday. I want a little bit cut off because I really have liked it short now that I am getting better at blow drying it so it frames my face. I also want my color done again so it is a little darker brown for the holidays.
Counting down the days until the cruise! I am excited to get all dressed up!
Mom and I are going to go shopping for that!
Lots to look forward to.
Happy Snowing!
Oh and I had a french manicure done ( I couldn't resist) and I love the way the clicking sounds on the keyboard!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Hi baby
Glad you took a day for yourself today. I have more Christmasn decorations for you that I found. Woo hoo! Less than two months now!