Friday, December 19, 2008

Lazy Day...

Lots of snow fell today. It is beautiful and I love a white Christmas. Today I did not work and I hung around the apartment all day. I was in pajamas all day:) I cleaned and cleaned! I also wrapped some presents and did some laundry. I hung a shelf on the wall and played with my cats. and by about 6 pm after my nap I was bored to tears!
Tomorrow I am off also and I am awaiting Brad's arrival. I have not seen him in 2 weeks and I miss him like crazy.
I have to finish off my Christmas shopping! I am pumped for Christmas. I love the holidays. I also have to decide what I want to do on New Years Eve. Probably something low key-that's my kind of plan. Maybe a fancy dinner that I can get dressed up for-that's my kind of plan.
Sometime I want to head to downtown plymouth and walk around and look at the Christmas trees. I love doing that! Plus I can take a lot of pictures and scrapbook it!

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Love those lazy days!