Thursday, December 11, 2008

Late

Well it is late and I can not sleep.
Today I was off work and I did a lot of Christmas shopping. Somehow I am not done yet. It never ends this Christmas shopping! I also had my hair colored and cut a little. I spent a lot of my day at 12 oaks. I did some laundry, Wii and watched the rest of my Sex and the City DVDs. Now I just sitting here listening to music. Currently I am listening to "All Cried Out", a old song that I like. It is kinda sad though but I am in a sort of sad mood.
Amy called me earlier this evening and said that they gave Mark the manager 12-24 hours left to live. Apparently he went from bad to worse pretty quickly. I have just been thinking about him and his wife and children and I feel so sad for them. My heart goes out to all of them. The holidays are coming so soon and the whole situation is so heartbreaking. It really makes me think about everything and I am so thankful for everything that I have. You have to remember to live every day to the fullest and be oh so thankful.
I am off again today. It was my weekend in the middle of the week (kinda!) (and hooray!).
Tonight I am going out with Julie and Kendal. We are going to get dressed up and head out to dinner at PF Chang's. Then we are going to hang out at my apartment. Girls Night!

Brad is deserting me this weekend, heading to the mountains to Snowboard! But the good news is that he will be home next Saturday for 3 whole months! I am looking forward to it, I miss him so much!
I have to finish my shopping today-no excuses. I am looking forward to Christmas at my parents house. It should be nice:)

Wiggy checking out every tree around.


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I'm sorry about your friend, sweetie! That sucks for sure. See you this weekend.