Friday, September 26, 2008

Thai food and beer!

I have to admit that I am really enjoying this whole blogging thing. Every time I think about something I am like "yeah, I'm gonna blog that shit!" So now here I am blogging it. Went to target today, bought a really cute black shelf to fill some of the wall space in my apartment. As soon as I set the shelf down on the table Stash was in it, which made for a really cute picture. See Below. Then I went to the movies with Kendal. We saw "The Women" with Meg Ryan. I thought it was cute but a little dragged out and lacked some substance! Then we checked out a pet store and looked at some cute puppies. After that we hit up Trader Joe's. I bought some interesting tortilla chips and spinach dip. YUM! The tortilla chips had flax seed in them and are made out of carrots, beets and spinach. They are not too bad!
After that I headed to Brads to eat some Thai food and wish his dad a happy birthday. Now I am at home about to watch "Sex and the City" and drink a really yummy raspberry beer!
Enjoyed my day and am trying to find the ideal spot to hang my shelf. I know that it is here in this apartment somewhere!
Good night to all!



No comments: