Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Excited!

I love the fall. I think it is my favorite season of all! (but that is subject to change!) One more day of work until I have a vacation from work. I can not wait. I am planning on hitting up the cider mill once or twice and the zoo:) I have not been to the zoo in a few years!
Currently I am very excited to be heading back to school hopefully this coming winter at Schoolcraft. I am going to be enrolling in the medical biller/receptionist certification program. I think this is something that I will truly enjoy for the most part. Hopefully somewhere along the way I will find my calling. Lately I have been starting to think that maybe I just do not have a calling! Damnit, I am determined to find mine!
Well this is all for now, but until next time-happy thoughts to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hunni I think this blog is cool I hope you keep it up. I love you!

Jeanette said...

Hi baby
Welcome to blog world!! I'm excited for you going back to school. You will do awesome, I know!!