Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adios Weekend


Went to the Erwin's Cider Mill yesterday with Brad and some of his family (see right). Ate some yummy donuts and a cider slush. That was interesting.
Today I went and saw my wonderful parents. I had fun playing on their Wii. I am going to try tomorrow to find one for myself.
A little bit ago I was sitting here and I looked out the sliding door and there was a black cat there and he was sniffing at Stash through the screen. Stash apparently did not appreciate the invasion of his space because he hissed and growled and cried for about 5 minutes. I am not sure that he has fully recovered yet.
As for wiggy, he had no clue what was going on (typical).
I went for a long walk this evening. ( I actually managed to jog half of it!) GO ME!
Have to keep motivated so I can be in good shape lookin' beautiful for the cruise!
It has been a good weekend and I am looking forward to this coming week.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You'll look beautiful for that cruise no matter what!