Tuesday, July 20, 2010

rainy day

I woke up at about 330 this morning to the rain (and stash deciding that he wanted me to pet him) and was up for about 1/2 hour listening to it. Thought I would get in a quick blog before my work day begins. Today I have a ccubed class for the first 4 hours of my day the I head to work.

I have been eating really healthy lately and I feel great. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Lat night I had veggie burgers and broccoli. I have been working out diligently and trying to stay on track.

This past weekend went by way too fast-I am sure enjoying having the weekends off. Saturday I went to Kensington and walked around their nature area and then I went to the movies. Saw the new Leonardo movie Inception and it was fantastic. I will be going to see it again.

Thats all for now!

No comments: