Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!

Welcome to a New Year! And it is going to be a great one! (It is going to be what I make it and I am going to make it a great one!)
So far I have so much to look forward to this year!
Let me list a few things...
1. Cruise baby! 3 weeks!
2. Nickelback Concert in February-my fav band!
3. School! Yes! I can not wait to go back to school!
and if all goes as planned...
4. A new Job!

Thinking back on all the past years-they have all been great ones too. There have been some ups downs but for the most part they have been great. I have had a lot to be thankful for such as my amazing family, my cats, my steady, dependable job, my health, an amazing boyfriend! The list goes on...

I do have a few New Year Resolutions that I will try my best to stick by...although I can not guarantee it every day...(and I noticed that a lot of them are similar to my Mom's:) Like mother like daughter!)

1. Be more positive. ( I am very optimistic for the most part but lately I tend to find myself being bogged down by negative thoughts revolving around my job.) I do not like being negative.

2.Exercise more. Brad brought over the treadmill that was sitting in his garage and I am going to try and work out more-I do good when the weather is nice and now I have no excuse for when the weather is bad. I feel so much better when I exercise and I love the healthy glow that it gives my skin!

3. Save money. I am pretty good with my money however, I know that I could do a lot better. I tend to like to spend money just because I have it. I love using coupons and I think I do pretty well when I am grocery shopping. My weakness is if I am bored then I head to Kohl's and Target and I can never leave without spending $100.

4. Be more organized. I have closets and cupboards that have things falling out of them when you open the door. I vow to organize them every week and I do not...it is time to get on that...sometime this year...

5. Clean more...the little details, dusting and what not. The overall appearance is great but if you took a closer look...ew...

6. Recycle!

No comments: